Looks like this may be the beginning of the end ARGHHHHH for Royal Mail.
Workforce stuck in the 70s are repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot. I doubt there is any public sympathy to those workshy lazy leaves ***********.
I doubt they’re smart enough to actually realise what they’ve started.
- Royal Mail is losing money: Fact.
- Most people didn’t mind royal mail, it just worked: Fact.
- Competition is catching up, competing in the most profitable parts of the business: Fact.
- There is plenty of room for RM to modernise in terms of automation: Fact.
As a result.
- RM is losing the profitable business since it cannot compete: Losses get bigger.
- People are pissed off with RM and start looking for alternatives: More losses.
- The parts that were subsidised by the profitable parts will be simply abandoned.
Net result of the strike: More losses resulting in bigger redundancies and job cuts.
The cycle has started, the unions are to blame.
here is the news:
THE 70s ARE OVER! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.
Burying your head in the sand is Website longer an option, trusting in the sanity of the unions is not a strategy and it’s a stupid option.
End of Rant.